Zoheb is a 3DCG Artist residing in Toronto, Canada who graduated from York University / Sheridan College’s Joint Program earning a Bachelor of Design.
He grew up interested in visual storytelling through cinematography at first and later adopted his style of reference working as a motion designer in digital production.
Soon after, Zoheb was introduced to CGI and visual effects and shifted the entirety of his focus as a filmmaker to designing/animating content for the entertainment industry; his main interest residing in character and creature design. He is primarily a self-taught creative — mostly recognized as a generalist in visual development.
For business related inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
(Resume available upon request)
You can find him on:
The Rookies: (https://www.therookies.co/zohebdowlut)
RECOGNITION / FEATURES:
• Motion Designers Community (MDC) Dark Future Contest Finalist | Nov 2018
• Motion Designers Community (MDC) Lost Civilisation Contest Finalist | Feb 2019
• Imaginary Forces (#KarinFonginspires) Challenge Winner | Mar 2019
• The Rookies - Humans of CG Feature | Jun 2019
• Russian3DScanner: R3DS - Gallery Feature | Mar 2020
• The Rookies Draft Selection Nomination | Jun 2020
• Marvelous Designer Instagram Feature | Jun 2020
• The Rookies (Rank B Certificate) | Jul 2020