Over the years, Zoheb has developed a strong passion for filmmaking; finding it as the right space to hone his skills for visual development. He graduated from York University/Sheridan College’s Joint Program earning a Bachelor of Design (Hons.) with a speciality in motion design and VFX/CGI.
After his training, Zoheb began his career designing and animating for the entertainment industry; finding a balance between film, television and game development. He is primarily a self-taught creative — mostly recognized as a 3DCG generalist concentrating on both character and creature design. Striving for excellence in digital production fuels his passion for visual storytelling.
RECOGNITION / FEATURES:
• Motion Designers Community (MDC) Dark Future Contest Finalist | Nov 2018
• Motion Designers Community (MDC) Lost Civilisation Contest Finalist | Feb 2019
• Imaginary Forces (#KarinFonginspires) Challenge Winner | Mar 2019
• The Rookies - Humans of CG Feature | Jun 2019
• Russian3DScanner: R3DS - Gallery Feature | Mar 2020